Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Plans

Well I was bored today and on a whim went through and read all of my old blog posts and realized that I alluded to large plans for my summer but never went into detail. So here are my plans, in a few days I am going on our stake's pioneer trek for the youth as a big sister (less than a ma or pa, but more than a youth), it's going to kick my butt but i anticipate having fun, feeling the spirit, and I've had fun making the clothes for it anyway. So then the day after I get back from the trek I leave for Buena Vista, VA to do 3 sessions of EFY as a counselor. I'm so excited. I was a counselor last year and it's basically the greatest thing ever. then right after my 3rd week ends, I am flying with my older sister Jackie to San Francisco for a few days. She has a photography workshop and I have a city to explore. I'm super excited about that. Then as soon as I'm home I plan on seeing Harry Potter number 6, hopefully sleeping for a few days, and then I go to girl's camp. As soon as we're back from girl's camp we go straight to the beach for my family's annual beach week (it's basically my favorite week of the year). Then if things work out there will be an EFY counselor beach week at some point, and then I plan on sleeping until school starts again.
So needless to say, I have a busy, exciting, delightful summer planned and it all starts in a few days.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That does sound busy and delightful! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

oh paigey poo, you are wonderful. and an example to me, always. since your motherly ways of freshman year, to your bright, happy spirit and woman that you've grown into. i know i totally sound like a weird grown up, but i just love you. to death.

have soooooo much fun! i'll be thinking of you whilst you explore and are close to me in CA! (not close enough to visit, dang).