Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Giggles

So it's confession time. One of my guilty pleasures is American Idol, and I watched tonight as they picked the top 24. It was exciting and ridiculously dramatic. But mostly it reminded my sister and I of a magical little moment we witness a few years ago with season 7. Every year after the top 24 are picked they have all of the contestants dance individually for about a second of camera time. Well season 7 brought us the mad dance stylings of Jason Castro. Watch carefully around 35 seconds. And I apologize for the lack of sound, it's not my fault.



I doubt you find it as hilarious as my sister and I, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

1 comment:

Laura said...

My cousin just met him in SLC and has a picture with him, and was so excited, I had to look him up on google...haha. Now I know.