Friday, April 23, 2010

Knock-Knock jokes

Knock-Knock jokes usually aren't funny at all, but I came across this one on a friend's facebook page the other day and thought it was terrific. Here it goes,



-Knock-Knock
-Who's there?
-You know,
-You know who?
-Yes! AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

Bahaha!! I just thought that was terrific. You know who, Voldemort, get it? Anyway, this has nothing to do with anything that's going on in my life right, now, I just felt like I should blog again, but didn't want to go into the epic blog post that is coming soon. And when I say soon, I mean probably in a week or more when classes are over. But maybe I'll get bored one day and displace my desire to not work on a project into a desire to blog or spend irreplaceable hours on the internet.
It's been know to happen. So until then, Buenos Noches.

2 comments:

Laura said...

As soon as I really learn how to say that curse..aved...anyway, I'm totally going to tell that joke to people!

Carey Griffin said...

That's a way good one. My sister taught me a series of knock knock jokes dealing with easter bunnies that I enjoy, but it's a little long to post here.