Thursday, May 21, 2009

exercise

So this morning I got up at a timely hour (a shock I know) and I went for a short run (even bigger shock). During the semester I had all these plans of being motivated this summer and getting up and going running every day and then painting and knitting and accomplishing in general during the day. Well clearly that hasn't happened so far, but this morning I got up and decided to go running. I mostly just felt like I needed the endorphins. Let me tell you, it was horrible. I'm in worse shape than I thought because I felt like death after just one lap around the neighborhood (my neighborhood is quite small). But I suppose you have to start somewhere, and the endorphins really are great.

However, this is what I felt like doing after five minutes.

1 comment:

Emile Gibson said...

Paige! I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog. I've just spent the past little bit reading your old posts, and I quite enjoyed it.
And by the way, exercise is overrated. Good for you for giving it a chance though. You're a better woman than me!