Monday, March 7, 2011

Beginning of March in Cheney


At a district meeting.


My first pizza in the field.


So we found out about transfers last night and it's been kind of a rough night/morning. I'm staying in Cheney with Sister Ginos and Sister Jensen as my companions, but Sister Peck is going to Colville, up super close to Canada, and she's not happy about it. I'm doing ok. I'm feeling a lot better about it this morning than I was last night. I'm just not wild about change right now. It's going to be weird being in a trio again, and getting used to new companions, etc. But it'll all work out. Poor Sister Peck doesn't want to leave at all.

I love my family so much. I'm so grateful for the family I was sent to. I have loving, supportive parents, and awesome siblings. You would not believe how normal we are. And I am so so so grateful.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're adorable? Can you send me your mailing address?

wndyhus said...

Until the visa comes through...
Sister Paige Valera Hughes
Washington Spokane Mission
820 South Pines Road, Suite 101
Spokane Valley, WA 99206