Thursday, September 10, 2009

My life according to the Beatles

So I saw someone do this on facebook and decided I wanted to do it too, so I'm posting it here so it doesn't feel like I'm doing one of those chain things. So here are the instructions:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist:
The Beatles

Are you a male or female:
She's a Woman

Describe yourself:
I am the Walrus

How do you feel:
Helter Skelter

Describe where you currently live:
Penny Lane

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Across the Universe

Your favorite form of transportation:
Yellow Submarine

Your best friend(s)?
The Fool on the Hill

You and your best friends:
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Favorite time of day:
Here Comes the Sun

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
I'm Only Sleeping

What is life to you:
A Beginning

Your relationship:
Tomorrow Never Knows

Your fear:
Mean Mr. Mustard

What is the best advice you have to give:
Your Mother Should Know

Thought for the Day:
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

How I would like to die:
Piggies

My soul's present condition:
I Feel Fine

My motto:
Let It Be


Wow, that was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Maybe because The Beatles just did so much. On another note, I am so jazzed for The Beatles Rock Band!! I want to play so bad. I feel like I would enjoy it so much more since I actually know most of the songs. Now if only I had an income to buy said game with.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's super fun! I'm going to do Bob Dylan!