Thursday, August 27, 2009

Molly

So I am in a wierd mood right now, and clearly I've been in a blogging mood the past few days, but I just have this desire for change right now. I really want to do something with my hair, but that's not the point. Tonight I have this random love for Molly Ringwald. Isn't she just precious. I really just feel like watching Pretty in Pink. I might have to rent it tomorrow. Heavens I need to own that movie.

(though I'm 99.998% sure this image is taken from The Breakfast Club. hmmm, that's one I need to find edited)

3 comments:

sallysue said...

Ha, I must've been in a similar hair mood, but as I'm *trying* to grow it out, I bought a box of hair color. Now, I'm a bit blonder.
I know it's not Pretty in Pink, but I will be getting Coraline in the mail sometime soon....

paige said...

oooooooo (insert drooling here) we have to watch coraline once it arrives.

jax from the harmon squad said...

We should totally give you the 80's bangs.