Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hallow's Eve

So I love Halloween for the one simple fact that I love to dress up. So now my dilemma is what to dress up as. I have been talking for years about dressing up as Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender.



I even purchased some fabric and everything. I'm just not sure though. Maybe I should wait until I'm married or at least dating someone before going out into public as a bald 12 year old boy. I think it just might scare the fellows away.
So I might settle for a different pre-pubescent boy, but this time with hair, Peter Pan.



But ultimately I have decided that if I can't pull together either of these costumes then I can just be Jubilee from the X-Men. I already have the perfect yellow raincoat.



Granted, I'm not chinese but I could get some very temporary hair dye, and find some sweet glasses like she has at goodwill. But at the moment I'm sort of leaning towards Peter. I'm not sure though. I feel like I need a lot opinions to overwhelm me before I can ignore them and do what I want. So please, if you are a friend of mine you will tell me what to do.

5 comments:

Aleah Ingram said...

I'm loving the Peter Pan idea!

The Cordell Cruiser said...

Be Avatar and just get a bald cap!!!!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT

sallysue said...

Goat goat GOAT! :)

There are my two cents.

KoreywithaK said...

Well you currently have the perfect hair for Peter Pan, and I've called you Peter Pan on numerous occasions.

HOWEVER, Aang would be amazing (though I doubt I will see it unless it's in pictures anyway) and I know others (like Connie perhaps?) that would love to see you as Aang...

It wouldn't be the bald boy outfit that "drives" the boys away hahahaha

I say BAAAAH on the goat, just think it would be kinda lame. I want to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are but I'll probably be working so it would be hard to get/make the costume, and probably be pointless anyway...

Laura said...

I vote Peter Pan for sure, then Aang is my second choice, also I love the classic xmen...