Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Decisions

I am by nature a very indecisive person. I try not to make rash decisions, which is maybe why I love to be around spontaneous people because they are something I don't think I could ever be. Sometimes I am sad about this little part of myself since spontaneous people seem to have so much more fun, but really it's something I'm happy for. I've never had to deal with the kind of drama some of my friends have because I stop and think before I do, and sometimes say things (Though if I can not think something through it would definitely be what comes out of my mouth). And I think my lack of spontaneity just plays into that stillness factor about myself that I love. But that's not the point, the point is, after weeks of deliberation and agony over this decision, I have decided....


To be Aang for Halloween.



and I would like to thank my friends for their input. I don't know that I actually listened, I mostly just wanted to hear what you thought and then do what I want. So anyway, I shall go to a Young Single Adult dance as a 12-year old, bald, cartoon character, and I'm super excited about it. I shall post pictures at a later date.

2 comments:

KoreywithaK said...

YES! Don't forget to post pictures, because I will be working during the dance, and it was something I was super excited to see!!!

Zach Cordell said...

Alright!!! Now I would say not to shave your head but since you don't pay heed to the little voices inside your blog it is more of a suggestion. But I do want to see pictures. And if you have any good ideas for me I am game, I have no idea what I am doing.
ENJOY!!!