Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Recent broodings

Just a few random thoughts for tonight.
1. I need to start knitting again before I forget how.
2. I love Thanksgiving and how entirely jazzed about Christmas it gets me.
3. Rereading the Chronicles of Narnia has been the most delightful experience. C.S. Lewis had such a beautiful understanding of Christ and I love reading his portrayal of our Savior through Aslan and the reminder it serves me of how perfect he is. I could not ask for a better God.
4. I have a direction for my autobiographical stop motion video for my design class, and I hope I can execute as great as it is in my head. I can't wait until it's done at least so I can post it for the world to see.
5. I want people to purchase things from my Etsy store so I can justify not having a job.
6. I want to study abroad next year in Sweden. Especially after making a Swedish friend.
7. Life is good.

Here's a little something to enjoy.


(disclaimer: my video will be nothing like this seeing as how I do not have the time nor the energy to pull something as magnificent as this off.)

1 comment:

wndyhus said...

I love this. Really cool.