Sunday, November 1, 2009

Final Results

Halloween was yesterday, and as previously decided I went as Aang, the last Airbender. It was an absolute blast. The costume was the easy part to make compared with the hassle of putting on a bald wig. It will probably be a few years before I would ever attempt a bald wig again (it would have to be a sufficient amount of time for me to forget what a pain in the rear it was), but for this it was well worth it.
So here is me as Aang,



And as you can see my nephew Max was a Jedi youngling, and my good friend Jeremy went as my flying bison, Appa. Actually at the dance we went to, me and Jeremy won a prize for the most authentic costume for the Avatar crew. We're a little proud. At least I am, I kind of tell everyone I meet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige, you are too cute. And I nearly died when I saw Max. HE IS ADORABLE! Love it. Glad you had fun and won. You definitely should be proud of that. :)

Laura said...

I love your costumes! My children will be jedi younglings when I have them!