Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Google overload

In my painting class we're in the process of starting our self portraits, which means I haven't even stretched the canvas while I ponder what exactly I want to put on my imaginary canvas, but as a part of that we were given a four page list of artists to look up and research. I know that she doesn't expect us to look up each and every one of the bagillion artists, but I wish I had the time to do so, they're just so fascinating. So as I google artist after artist tonight I'm experiencing a little bit of search overload. I'm excited to go to the library tomorrow and actually get my hands on some books to whittle down my thought process. Anyway, so seeing as how I'm a little google-fried I thought I'd look up something non-painting related. Who knew hunky Christian Bale could sing so sweetly as a child.

No comments: